Collection And Use Of Your Google User Data
- When signing in to Briefmatic with your Google account you grant Briefmatic access to your Google profile including your first and last name, your email address, your timezone and your profile picture thumbnail URL. Briefmatic collects, stores and uses this information to provide you with profile information in Briefmatic.
- When using Briefmatic you can also grant access to your Google Drive files. Briefmatic uses this access to identify any files containing action items for you (comments or assignments). These comments and assignments, along with their containing file metadata are collected, stored and presented to you in Briefmatic to let you reply and resolve Google Drive action items from Briefmatic.
- Briefmatic does not collect or store any Google Drive files themselves.
- Beyond comment replies and resolutions Briefmatic does not store, edit, create, or delete Google Drive files or their contents.
- Briefmatic does not share any of your Google Drive data with any third party.
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
What Personal Information We Collect
- When you create a Briefmatic account, purchase a product, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- In accordance with the Google API Services User Data Policy we Do NOT collect, retain or share personal information obtained through restricted or sensitive scopes. This type of information is therefore explicitly excluded from the following statements.
- In accordance with aforementioned policies Briefmatic does use limited personal information such as your email address and location to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Briefmatic, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information, or access your account for internal purposes to help with diagnosing, troubleshooting and supporting you to use & understand our services, along with auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Briefmatic’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection And Use Of Non-Personal Information
- Briefmatic uses and transfers of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a Briefmatic product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products and services.
- If we combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies And Other Technologies
- As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Briefmatic may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
- In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Briefmatic website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
- Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure To Third Parties
- At times Briefmatic may make limited personal information available to strategic partners that work with Briefmatic to provide products and services, or that help Briefmatic market to customers.
- Should this happen, Briefmatic will ensure the use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- In the future Briefmatic may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies will be obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Briefmatic operates.
- It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Briefmatic to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection Of Personal Information
- Briefmatic takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Integrity And Retention Of Personal Information
Access To Personal Information
- For personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Briefmatic is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made to email@example.com.
Third-Party Sites And Services
- Briefmatic websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail and Google Tasks are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions.